The purpose of the Llandudno Chamber of Trade
The Chamber of Trade works hard in Llandudno to represent the business community to the best of it’s ability and to assist in forging good relationships between business people and the local authority, between traders and the public and amongst the businesses themselves.
Our mission statement is:
- To ensure that the views of Llandudno businesses are heard and reflected in the decisions made by our council.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of its ideas and concerns that affects the local business community.
- To develop and implement effective strategies to promote the town to its maximum and benefiting tourism.
- To enable local businesses to promote its services through networking activities.
- To make available to members a range of business opportunities and special privileges that adds discernible value to the concept of membership.